BUILD IN BETTER PERFORMANCE WITH PROPANE
PREFABRICATED. ON SITE. CUSTOM. NO MATTER HOW YOU’RE BUILDING, PROPANE GIVES BUYERS WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR.
You can give your customers the comfort, performance, and energy savings they want when you build with propane. It delivers the kind of smart, sustainable energy performance that today’s homebuilding environment demands.
Propane’s flexibility and energy efficiency make it the ideal choice for space and water heating, cooking appliances, clothes dryers, fireplaces, and even standby power. Plus, propane can work with any buyer’s budget. Enhance the homes you build with propane, and you’ll enjoy a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
OPTIONS FOR PROPANE WATER HEATING
Builders have two efficient, effective propane-powered choices for water heating:
TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
- 50% lower annual energy costs compared with electric storage tank water heaters.
- 5-10 years longer life than storage tank water heaters.
STORAGE TANK WATER HEATERS
- 46% fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared with electric storage tank models.
- Propane water heaters are smaller than electric models of the same capacity.
- Instant on/off with five times the heating capacity of wood-burning fireplaces.
- Zero ash to clean up or firewood to store.
- 10 seconds for the generator to start automatically after a main power interruption.
- Zero fuel degradation over time, unlike gasoline or diesel.
HIGH EFFICIENCY FURNACES
- More comfortable heat than other heat sources, including an ASHP or GSHP.
- 50% longer service life than an electric heat pump.
- 30,000 Btu/hour capacity means faster drying and greater energy savings.
- 20% lower annual energy costs compared with electric models.
RANGES & OVENS
- $80-$120 savings in annual energy costs compared with electric cooking appliances.
- 96% of professional chefs prefer gas over electric; homeowners want the same performance.
In homes across the country, building professionals are using propane appliances to maximize efficiency, performance, comfort, and carbon savings. With propane, your customers live where they want, how they want.