Propane Forklifts Will Keep Your Business Moving Propane Forklifts Will Keep Your Business Moving
Your customers don’t just want a forklift. They need a workhorse that’s easy to operate and safe to use, that’ll give 100 percent effort until the job’s done. You want equipment that is in demand and ready to move. Propane can tackle both jobs. Follow these steps and you’ll start putting more propane forklifts to work with your clients.
1. Learn About PROPANE’S ADVANTAGES
Whether customers want easy refueling, or have aggressive sustainability goals, propane forklifts have them covered.
- Full Power: Propane doesn’t lose power during operation, unlike many electric models.
- Faster Refueling: Swap a cylinder very quickly, versus hours of recharging.
- Fewer Emissions: Propane forklifts produce 16 percent fewer greenhouse gas emissions than gasoline, and 76 percent fewer SOx emissions than electric.
- Greater Productivity: With fast refueling, less maintenance, and indoor/outdoor use, they keep a business moving.
2. KNOW THE BRANDS
Propane forklifts are available in the capacities your customers need, from major forklift makers that your customers trust. Explore the different offerings, and you’re going to find forklifts that are right for any size job.
3. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
Make the propane suppliers in your area part of your sales team. They’re experts on refueling contracts and processes.
- Find propane suppliers in your area who service forklifts, using Google business listings, or at Propane.com.
- Familiarize yourself with their refueling service plans.
- Use them as an ally in your sales efforts.
- Partner with them to host open houses and other events to grow your business.
4. PUt PERC’S RESOURCES To Work
When you need tools and resources to show your customers the advantage of propane forklifts compared with electric or diesel models, PERC can provide you with:
- Emissions Reports.
- Case Studies and Testimonials.
You’ll find all this and more at Propane.com/Industrial.
5. CONTACT PERC
We want to answer all of your questions about propane forklifts, refueling, and more. Contact Jeremy Wishart, PERC’s director of off-road business development, at 202-452-8975, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.