CETP 3.1-3.5 Basic Plant Operations Book
Warranty: 1 Year
The Basic Plant Operations course provides information, practices, and procedures to safely and efficiently perform bulk plant operations tasks, mainly cylinder inspection, filling and requalification, and plant and equipment maintenance.
The topics covered are:
- Main components of a bulk plant.
- Propane liquid supply system.
- Inspection and filling of DOT cylinders.
- Inspection and filling of vehicle mounted ASME tanks.
- DOT cylinders visual inspection and requalification.
- Maintaining cylinders and ASME tanks.
- Unloading cargo tank motor vehicles.
- Bulk plant systems and equipment maintenance.
The textbook includes a fold out of the Requalification process. The poster graphics can be downloaded in different sizes for professional printing by adding item 4487 to your cart.
- PRC-009300 – printed textbook; sold individually
- 9054-IT-19 – downloadable PDF files including the training handbook, quiz and answer key, skills evaluation form and certificate of instruction
PRC-009300 – printed textbook; sold individually
9054-IT-19 – downloadable PDF files including the training handbook, quiz and answer key, skills evaluation form and certificate of instruction
E-Learning available at www.perc.its-training.com. Learn > Use Voucher > 84220 > Voucher Owner: PERC1075
PRC-003004 – NFPA 58, 2017 LP-Gas Code Book
PRC-003014 – NFPA 58, 2017 LP-Gas Handbook
PRC-003002, NFPA 54, 2018 LP-Gas Code Book
PRC-003022 – NFPA 54, 2018 LP-Gas Code Handbook
Sign in to add this item to your cart.