CETP 5.1 Designing & Installing Dispenser Transfer Systems Book
Warranty: 1 Year
Primarily designed to train employees who use and operate a dispenser, the course includes information on dispenser tank valves, fittings and locations; and installing, start up and shut down procedures of a dispenser transfer system.
The topics covered are:
- Dispenser application operating requirements and proper location
- Types of containers
- Dispenser tank size and orientation
- Dispenser component selection
- Installation requirements
- Provisions for vertical tanks
- Electrical supply specifications
- PRC-004225 – printed textbook; sold individually
- 9058-IT-14 – (Instructor Tools) downloadable PDF files; includes a PowerPoint presentation, instructor guide and digital book file
Sign in to add this item to your cart.