Becoming an Energy Ambassador means you will be equipped with the knowledge,
confidence, and tools to enhance the awareness of propane’s benefits in your company, state, and region.
The national energy conversation is an ever dynamic reality in which propane has a vibrant role. The Leadership in Energy Ambassador program aims to educate and empower members of the propane industry to engage in conversations at the state and local level to expand the awareness that access to clean, affordable, and renewable energy like propane ensures equity on a path to zero emissions in the United States.
To be considered for this program, eligible individuals must:
- Receive a letter of recommendation from their company owner or CEO
- Submit an online application, below
- Complete the pre-work assigned in the online learning center (about 2 hours)
- Attend the Leadership in Energy Ambassadors Conference March 26-27, 2024 in Charleston, SC
- Engage in post conference activities that will highlight propane’s benefits in your community
Join the 44 energy ambassadors that were inducted into the program in 2023 and play a key role in telling propane’s story!
The application deadline is December 31, 2023.
Hotel booking information will be sent when Ambassadors are selected.