Sign Up for Safety Updates
The Propane Safety Scenario tool allows you to reuse any Module, Lesson or Page from the PERC e-learning programs. This updated tool allows you to build a catalog of learning activities or pages that you can use in a training class or a safety meeting.
Preview the Propane Safety Scenario tool modules:
- Are your Employees Ready to Answer Customer Calls about Gas Leaks?
- Do Your Drivers Understand Gauges?
- Do Your Bobtails Have Meter Creep?
- Leak Checks: Using a High Pressure Gauge
- Leak Checks: Using a Magnehelic Gauge
- Roadside Stop: Part 1: DOT Licensing and Driver Requirements
- Roadside Stop: Part 2 Vehicle Inspection, Identification, and Documentation
- Features of Vehicle Mounted ASME Tanks
- Understanding Bulk Plant Tank Connections, Valves, and Gauges
- Container Distance Requirements
- Products of Complete and Incomplete Combustion
- Filling Customer Containers: Fixed Maximum Liquid Gauge vs. Float Gauge
- Cylinder Filling Precautions: Filling by Weight
- Personal Protective Equipment in the Propane Industry
- Effects of Temperature and Pressure: Part 1: Propane Vapor Demand