Gas Check Inspection Handbook
Warranty: 1 Year
Conducting a residential or small commercial safety inspection is a critical task for propane professionals. It is a key component of keeping customers comfortable and safe. Gas Check is a voluntary set of guidelines for conducting residential and small commercial vapor systems. The Program offers two types of inspections, depending upon your company’s GAS Check inspection policies. A ‘Gas System’ Check which can be completed on the gas delivery system, including the containers, regulators, and appurtenances; and A ‘Gas Appliance System Check’ which can be completed on both the gas delivery system and all propane-burning appliances. The program focuses on items that should be included in a Gas Check Inspection. This updated program includes a printed booklet and companion video that provide simplified guidelines and illustrations to teach you how to properly fill out Gas System Check and Gas Appliance System Check forms. The new program also reduces the number of inspection forms from three to two forms with both forms including the customer acknowledgement.
The product includes:
- Booklet which provides details on the new forms
- a DVD that includes videos for documenting
- a Gas System Check and a Gas Appliance Check
- A USB drive that includes the file for the booklet and the videos
The new Gas Check forms were developed by industry volunteers primarily to reduce the number of forms down from three to two and give propane marketers the flexibility to document only the specific information that they wanted to retain based on the need at that time.
First, the Gas System Check form is intended to be used anytime there is a need to document container information, pressure tests, leak checks, regulator checks, an installation review and/or a customer acknowledgement. This form focuses on the vapor distribution system only. Second, the Gas Appliance System Check form is intended to be used anytime there is a need to document Appliance information, an installation review and/or a customer acknowledgement. This form focuses on gas appliances only and not on the vapor distribution system.
Note that the pressure test, or other testing of the vapor distribution system is no longer on the Gas Appliance System Check form but is on the Gas System Check form.
- PRC-005810 – printed booklet, plus DVD and USB drive that contains the file for the booklet and the videos
- 9045-TR-13 – PDF file of the Gas Check manual
- PRC-009643 – Gas System Check Form is a 8×11, 2 part no carbon required form that allows for recording of all pertinent information found during the GAS System Check. Each form is sequentially numbered on both copies, customer copy clearly marked. (200/pk)
- PRC-009644 – Gas Appliance System Check Form is a 8 x 14, 2 part no carbon required form that allows for recording of all pertinent information found during the Gas Appliance System Check, Each form is sequentially numbered on both copies, customer copy clearly marked. (200/pk)
Sign in to add this item to your cart.