This student manual is designed to train installation and service personnel on the interior of a piping system as well as the installation of gas appliances. The course addresses selecting and installing appliances, how to design and install interior venting systems, and designing and installing interior piping and tubing.
The topics covered are:
- Design and installation considerations for gas appliances
- Design and installation of natural, direct, and mechanical draft venting systems
- Design of interior vapor distribution systems
- System pressure and load and other piping considerations
- Installing and converting gas appliances
- PRC-009403 – Student textbook, sold individually
- 9059-IT-19 – Instructor Tools includes a PowerPoint presentation, instructor guide and digital book file
- PRC-003002 – NFPA 54, 2018 LP-Gas Code Book
- PRC-003022 – NFPA 54, 2018 LP-Gas Code Handbook
Sign in to add this item to your cart.