Propane Emergencies 3rd Edition USB
- Last Updated: November 26, 2018
This course has been designed to help emergency responders develop the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and effectively manage a propane emergency in transportation or at fixed facilities. It is aimed to firefighters and members of the Hazardous Materials Response Teams, propane marketers, propane industry product and container specialists, and private or emergency response contractors and based upon commonly used practices, references to nationally recognized engineering practices, regulations and consensus standards, and training programs.
The topics covered are:
- Physical Properties and Characteristics of Propane
- Standards, Codes, and Regulations for propane storage tank design, construction, and operation
- Non-Bulk Container Design and Construction Features
- Bulk Transportation Design and Construction
- Bulk Plants and Bulk Storage Tanks
- General Emergency Response Procedures and Incident Management System Tactical Response Guidelines for Propane Emergencies
- Product Removal, Transfer, and Recovery Operations
The Propane Emergencies Facilitator’s Guide 3rd Edition can be ordered as a USB, it includes a 48-minute training video, an instructor guide, interactive scenarios and ready-to-use training slides for 4-, 8-, and 24-hour classes. The documents are also available for download by adding item 9042-IT-13 to your cart.
Sign in to add this item to your cart.