Initial OSHA & DOT First 90-Day Employee Hazmat Training Book
Warranty: 1 Year
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) have developed regulations and requirements for the safe use of propane. This training is designed to instruct employees who work with and transport propane on those regulations and requirements. Includes an end of module certification for each employee that documents the first time they’ve received the training and refresher training.
The topics covered are:
- OSHA Hazard Communication
- DOT General Awareness Hazmat Training
- Emergency Response
- Loading and Unloading
- CMV Driver Requirements
- Vehicle Inspection
- Cylinder Safety
- Materials of Trade
- Security and Hazardous Materials modules
- PRC-009016 – Printed manual. Sold individually.
- 9087-IT-19 – (Instructor Tools) downloadable PDF files that include a PowerPoint presentation, instructor guide and digital book file. Sold individually.
E-Learning available at www.perc.its-training.com. Learn > Use Voucher > 84220 > Voucher Owner: PERC1075
Sign in to add this item to your cart.