Dispensing Propane Safely USB
Warranty: 1 Year
Dispensing Propane Safely is an employee training program that details the many tasks associated with the safe and effective dispensing of propane into several types propane cylinders and tanks. The program is organized into modules that allow you to select what material is covered based on your job responsibilities.
The product includes: A modularized training video, a training manual that includes detailed dispensing instructions, quizzes, answer keys, and an employee completion certificate
The first three modules in the program apply to anyone dispensing propane:
- Introduction to Dispensing Propane Safely
- Properties and Characteristics of Propane
- Dispensing Station Equipment
Additional modules that can be selected based on job requirements:
- DOT Cylinders
- Filling Small Cylinders
- Refueling, Maintaining, and Troubleshooting Forklift Cylinders
- Refueling Motorhomes and Other Vehicle-Mounted ASME Tanks
- Dispensing Propane Safely for Mowers
- Dispensing Propane Autogas
A resources section is also available on the USB and includes additional videos on Composite Cylinders and Retail Cylinder Exchange Operations.
- 4469 – downloadable PDF Files containing the training manual, employee evaluation tool with quizzes and answer keys and certificate of completion
- 9007-TR-13 – Spanish version; downloadable PDF files containing the training manual, quizzes and answer keys
Sign in to add this item to your cart.