Cylinder Requalification Training Program
- File Size: 404.15 MB
- File Type: ZIP
The program includes a textbook and a PowerPoint with embedded videos. The program provides information about the properties and characteristics of propane, the different types of DOT cylinders requiring periodic requalification, and in-depth procedures for requalifying DOT cylinders using the external visual inspection method.
The purpose of this course is to provide current information, practices, and procedures to safely and efficiently perform DOT cylinder requalification by visual inspection tasks.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the properties and characteristics of propane.
- Identify the different types of DOT cylinders.
- Identify DOT requirements for cylinder requalification.
- List the process steps for DOT cylinder requalification by visual inspection.
- Requalify DOT cylinders by visual inspection and document findings.
At the end of the program, there is a certificate of completion to document the training.
Sign in to download this item