CETP 2.2 Bobtail Delivery Operations Book
Warranty: 1 Year
This course provides information for drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles to deliver propane. It provides practices and procedures that support many general delivery tasks. Primarily designed to train employees who operate a bobtail, the most common vehicle used for transporting and delivering propane to individual customers.
The topics covered are:
- DOT Licensing and Driving Requirements
- Vehicle Inspections, Identification, and documentation
- Safely handling hazardous materials
- Handling Out-Of-Gas Calls
- Driving defensively
- Vehicle parking, servicing and security
- Bobtail equipment and systems, including cargo tank, gauges, valves, pumps, meters, delivery hoses and emergency discharge control equipment.
- Presents detailed procedures for safely loading a bobtail using the plant pump.
- Discusses DOT requirements for bobtail inspections.
- Reviews the features and installation requirements of ASME tanks at customer locations.
- PRC-009210 – printed textbook; sold individually
- 9051-IT-19 – (Instructor tools) downloadable PDF files including the training handbook, quiz and answer key, skills evaluation form and certificate of instruction
E-Learning available at www.perc.its-training.com. Learn > Use Voucher > 84220 > Voucher Owner: PERC1075
PRC-003004 – NFPA 58, 2017 LP-Gas Code Book
PRC-003014 – NFPA 58, 2017 LP-Gas Handbook
PRC-003002, NFPA 54, 2018 LP-Gas Code Book
PRC-003022 – NFPA 54, 2018 LP-Gas Code Handbook
Sign in to add this item to your cart.