Product No. PRC-009200
CETP 1.0 Basic Principles and Practices of Propane Book
CETP Basic Principles and Practices of Propane offers an entry level course that provides pre-requisite instruction about propane's physical and combustion properties, how propane is produced and transported and will aid in preparing for NPGA's CETP certification.
- Last Updated: October 26, 2018
The topics covered are:
- Introduction to Basic Principles and Practices of Propane
- Propane Customer Applications and Customer Service
- Odorants and Service Interruptions
- Complete and Incomplete Combustion Characteristics
- Standards, Regulations, and Safety
- Bulk Plants
- DOT Cylinders, Propane Piping, and Residential System.
- PRC-09200 – textbook; sold individually
- 9049-IT-14 – downloadable files including the training handbook, quiz and answer key, skills evaluation form and certificate of instruction
Sign in to add this item to your cart.