Cathodic Protection DVD/CD Kit
Warranty: 1 Year
This training program provides basic knowledge and requirements for proper and efficient application of cathodic protection from corrosion for underground steel ASME tanks and piping.
The topics covered are:
- Basics of corrosion; Galvanic protection
- Pre-installation site work
- Installation Procedures
- Anodes — types, materials, sizes
- Electrical isolation
- Impressed Current
- Underground propane tanks monitoring and maintenance
The product includes:
- PRC-003710 includes a printed handbook and a DVD with a training video.
- PRC-003715 includes a CD with PDF files for a handbook, a quiz and answer key, a skills evaluation form and a certificate of instruction.
- 9063-TK-14 includes downloadable files for the training handbook, quiz and answer key, skills evaluation form and certificate of instruction.
Sign in to add this item to your cart.