Cathodic Protection Book and DVD
- Last Updated: October 26, 2018
This training program provides basic knowledge and requirements for proper and efficient application of cathodic protection from corrosion for underground steel ASME tanks and piping. The product includes a printed handbook that includes a printed quiz and answer key, a skills evaluation form and a certificate of instruction. The DVD product includes a training video.
The topics covered are:
- Basics of corrosion; Galvanic protection
- Pre-installation site work
- Installation Procedures
- Anodes — types, materials, sizes
- Electrical isolation
- Impressed Current
- Underground propane tanks monitoring and maintenance
- PRC-003710 includes a printed handbook and a DVD with a training video
- PRC-003715 includes a CD with PDF files for a handbook, a quiz and answer key, a skills evaluation form and a certificate of instruction
- 9063-TK-14 includes downloadable files for the training handbook, quiz and answer key, skills evaluation form and certificate of instruction
Sign in to add this item to your cart.