For Municipalities For Municipalities
Commercial Landscape Equipment
A Smart Investment
When a key objective is to use taxpayer money responsibly, switching to propane can give you peace of mind. Propane is a perfect fit for communities looking to cut costs and emissions. Municipalities using propane equipment can:
- Increase efficiency by reducing time spent refueling.
- Zero hours wasted at the pump.
- Reduce costs in fuel and labor.
- 30% lower operating costs.
- Support greener communities with clean operation.
- 15% fewer greenhouse gases. 40% fewer CO emissions.
The Recreation and Parks Department of Columbus began researching propane as an option to meet tightening EPA regulations. Not only has the city significantly reduced its emissions; but it’s also saving 50 cents per gallon on fuel costs with its 14 propane zero-turn mowers.Learn More
Miami-Dade County, Florida
This municipal department turned to propane for a more efficient way to work year-round in southeast Florida. The department's crews are now saving significant time with on-site refueling, with 95 percent of its fleet powered by propane. Propane allows the department to use taxpayer funds more productively.Learn More