Benefits of Propane Mowers Benefits of Propane Mowers
Propane in commercial landscape improves both sides of the balance sheet.
More Green Business Advantages
- Leverage propane’s low-emissions status in marketing to attract green-minded customers.
- Access bids requiring alternative fuel.
- Propane equipment can be used in most areas during Ozone Action Days or Air Quality/Nonattainment Days.
Reduced Fuel Loss
- Saves money by virtually eliminating the opportunity for spills and fuel theft.
Reduced Labor Expenses
- Save valuable time and eliminate lengthy downtime or gas station trips with convenient on-site refueling options.
- Cylinder exchange (small and medium fleets).
- On-site dispensing (large fleets).
- Operating cleaner equipment keeps crews more satisfied and productive on the job.
Reduced Fuel Costs
- Consistently less than gasoline with a fuel contract.
- Can directly impact contractor’s bottom line.
More Competitive Bids
- Savings from propane allow contractors to offer a better price in the bidding process.