PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR GUEST ROOM REQUESTS BEFORE THURSDAY, JUNE 17.
The next Council meeting will be held on July 20 and 21 at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa in Colorado. Please respond BY JUNE 17 with your intention to participate and submit guest room requests using the form below. (I will book your hotel reservation using the dates submitted.)
An agenda is forthcoming, but for now so that you may plan your travels, the schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
9:00am – 12:00pm: Executive Committee Meeting
10:00am – 12:00pm: Portfolio Review Committee Meeting
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Councilor-only Lunch
12:00pm – 1:00pm: General Lunch
1:00pm – 5:00pm: Council Meeting
6:00pm – 7:00pm: Reception
7:00pm – 9:00pm: Council Dinner
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
7:30am – 8:30am: Councilor-only Breakfast
7:30am – 8:30am: General Breakfast
8:30am – 10:30am: Council Meeting
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa
136 E Thomas Place
Beaver Creek, CO 81620
Guest room information:
- Guest room rate is $239/night, plus $20 daily resort fee.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm, and check-out time is 11:00am.
- Cancelations or early-departure modifications must be received 72-hours prior to scheduled arrival, or a one-night stay will be charged. The hotel strictly enforces this rule.
- Guest rooms outside of our meeting dates are limited. If you plan to come in early or stay late, please let me know as soon as possible for best room availability.
- We are organizing a golf outing prior to the meeting on July 19, with an approximate 2:00pm tee time. Please let me know if you are interested in playing.
Distance to/from Airports and Transportation:
- Eagle County (EGE): 30 minutes private and commercial aviation
- Denver International: (DEN): 2.5 hours
- I am researching ground transportation options to the hotel from these airports. If you are interested in using transportation provided by PERC, please indicate on the registration form, and forward your flight itinerary and cell phone number when available. Ground transfers will be scheduled to accommodate groups of people arriving and departing around the same time. Confirmations will be sent once groupings are complete.
For members who are not able to join us for any reason, you will be able to participate virtually (by viewing a live-stream of the meeting with audio.)