Please use the form below and register to attend by July 16. An agenda is forthcoming, but so you may plan your travels, a tentative schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, August 3
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00pm – 5:00pm: CEO Forum
7:00pm: Dinner (location TBD)
Wednesday, August 4
8:00am – 8:30am: Breakfast
8:30am – 12:00pm: CEO Forum
100 Townsend Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
Guest room reservations:
- Room rate is $285/night.
- The discounted rate is available until July 16, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first. Please book early for best availability!
- You may book reservations:
- Online at Propane Industry CEO Forum.
- By phone: 248-642-7900. Reference the “Propane” group for discounted rate.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm, check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Cancelations and early-departure modifications must be received by noon, 24-hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalty.
Distance to/from Airport and Transportation:
- Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) is located 40 minutes from The Townsend Hotel.
- Ubers and taxis are readily available at curb-side for pick up at DTW (~$60 one way.)
- If preferred, The Townsend hotel’s concierge can assist in arranging a car service (~$120 one way). Please call 248-642-7900 for assistance.