The Propane Construction Incentive Program is back for 2021. The program from the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) helps builders and remodelers earn up to $1,500 per home by using propane systems in their projects. It’s a boost to your bottom line, making propane’s already-attractive benefits even more enticing for your clients.
If you’ve applied for an incentive in the past, you’ll notice a few changes in the program this year:
- You can earn incentives on as many homes as you can build or remodel (funding is limited, however, so get your application in as soon as possible)
- To be eligible, homes must at least use propane for space heating or water heating
- Base incentives range from $300–$1,000
- You can earn a $500 regional incentive bonus by including a specific appliance targeted to your region
- To apply, include an Energy Planning Analysis Tool (EPAT) report for each project (enter your email address here to get started with EPAT)
Ready to apply? Visit Propane.com/Construction-Incentive to get all the program details and start your application. For questions regarding specific scenarios or what qualifies, call PERC at 202-452-8975 or email [email protected].